Your Satisfaction is our # 1 Goal. At Gerrie Lighting & Fan Studio, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Customers who place orders online are responsible for the accuracy of their product selection and information entered. Customers who place orders by phone or in-store must review their receipt for accuracy within 24 hours.
All returns that are authorized by Gerrie Lighting Studio may be subject to restocking, return freight, and customs and duty charges.
Please contact [email protected]
or call (905) 845-2461 within 10 days of receipt, to review with our team, if your item is eligible for return.
Note: If your product has arrived damaged or doesn't work properly, please refer to the "Damaged & Defective Goods Policy" below.
Items not eligible for returns/credit include:
- Special purchases, including: custom orders/non-stocked items, clearance or inventory sale items, display & final sale items, etc.
- Any item that has been assembled, installed (including cut or clipped wires), modified or used in any way.
- Any item that is not in resalable condition, including marking/writing on exterior cartons.
- Any item not accompanied by a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA#) issued by Gerrie Lighting & Fan Studio. Any item that is not in the original box with original packaging materials.
- Light bulbs, parts, and shades.
- Electrical Fees
- Any item not purchased from Gerrie Lighting & Fan Studio
- Shipping & handling, customs & duty charges.*
*For further clarification, please contact [email protected]
or call (905) 845-2461 to review with our team
Once you have confirmed with Gerrie Lighting & Fan Studio that your item is eligible for return, you will receive a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number to return product along with return instructions.
- You will have 7 days in which to return the product to Gerrie Lighting Studio
After 7 days, the Return Authorization will expire and no replacements or refunds will be given. In the event that a return becomes damaged on its way back to the return destination, we will inform you via email or phone that the item was received damaged and hold the product for up to 15 days. It is the customer's responsibility to file a claim with the shipping carrier and instruct us concerning what to do with the damaged product. If we have not received notification or response from the customer within 14 days, the item will be donated or destroyed.
- Refunds: Once the returned item has been received and verified to have all original contents and packaging and confirmed to be free of damage, the refund credit process will begin. Customers will be refunded, less restocking, return freight, customs and duty charges, via the same method in which the item was purchased, or via cheque from Gerrie Lighting & Fan Studio. Refunds via cheque are typically issued within 14 business days of final approval.
Items returned without the proper RGA# or without following return instructions, will not be credited.
Damaged & Defective Goods Policy
We understand that a product may get damaged in transit or, on occasion, there may be a manufacturer product defect. It is your responsibility to inspect all items within 48 hours of receipt, regardless when installation is arranged, and advise [email protected]
or call (905) 845-2461, to discuss any concerns with our team.
Immediate inspection is especially important when receiving lighting products, whether it be from freight carriers, Gerrie trucks, or other couriers . In this case, it is important to notate any damage on the bill of lading or receipt, when you sign for the delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged. Customers who sign for delivery and do not notate "damage" assume responsibility if merchandise is damaged. Please notify [email protected]
or call (905) 845-2461 to discuss these concerns with our team.
Please be aware that replacements or refunds can be hindered or denied if the customer fails to notify Gerrie Lighting & Fan Studio of defective or damaged merchandise, within two business days of receipt.
If you would like to cancel an order that has not shipped from the manufacturer, or arrived at our location, please email [email protected]
. or call (905) 845-2461, and one of our team will review and advise. Please allow up to 24 hours for confirmation of cancellation. Please be aware that some items may have already shipped from the manufacturer and are enroute to our store or already enroute to you. Once an order has already shipped, it cannot be cancelled, rerouted or redirected. If you would like to return the item, you will need to follow the "Standard Return Policy". Do not refuse the delivery of non-damaged goods. A delivery refusal may also result in the loss of your product and may void any possibility of a refund. You may also be charged for roundtrip shipping costs. Some items that are custom made or built-to-order cannot be cancelled.
Some authorized cancellations may still result in a charge from the manufacturer, or Gerrie.
Items on Backorder
If you are cancelling an order due to backorder, we recommend you first call our store to verify the accuracy of the date before making your final decision. There are times when manufacturers have stated items as backordered, only to find that they have already shipped or are going out the next day. On the other hand, if the item is truly unavailable for an extended period, we sincerely apologize for the delay. For backorder cancellations, please email [email protected]
or call (905) 845-2461 and one of our team will assist.